Rolling Admission still happening now!
We thank you for the interest you are showing in P’tits Bouts, a French immersion school in the Boston area which offers the French National Education curriculum, from 21 months to 10 years old.
We would be delighted to welcome your child to our unique school. Our admissions procedure enables parents and children interested in P’tits Bouts to meet with our teachers, visit our facilities and become familiar with our education philosophy. This will help new families determine whether our school meets their specific needs.
Our admissions procedure includes 3 steps:
Attend a Virtual or In-Person Open House (optional)
We welcome all families at our open houses (virtual or in-person), during which you can meet our staff and current parents. It is a great opportunity to familiarize yourself with our educational philosophy, the school’s mission and to answer any questions you might have.
Please visit our Open House page for more information.
Admissions applications for 2023/24 school year will start on October 1, 2022. The admissions application must be filled on the TADS. You will be asked first to create a personal account with TADS and then will be able to proceed with filling your online application.
Please note: a $75 non refundable fee is required for all applications.
One on One meeting
The last step consists of a one on one meeting with your family. Our goal is to understand your short and long term family goals around your child’s academic and personal growth needs, and explain the ways in which our school may meet those goals. This meeting lasts around 45 minutes.
Our admissions process aims to even out our classes on criteria such as: knowledge of French, age, gender, and schedule.
- Admission request due before: February 11, 2023
- One on One interview due before: February 18, 2023 (for new families only)
- Final admission decision provided by: March 4, 2023
Note: Rolling admission for toddlers first come first served basis
There is an Application Fee of $75.00 per student. This fee is non-refundable and is not credited towards tuition.
Matriculation Fee New Student:
Once you have been formally admitted to the school, a non-refundable Matriculation Fee of $875.00 is due within two weeks of your acceptance notification. This amount will not be applied towards tuition.
A Tuition Deposit of $2,000 is due at the end of the agreement. This amount will be deducted toward the tuition.
February 5, 2023: All financial aid applications must be completed on or before February 5, 2023 for the coming school year. TADS will not accept any application after that date.
February 26, 2023: The result of your request for financial aid will be communicated at the latest.
March 12, 2023: You must confirm to the school that your child will be attending P’tits Bouts on or before March 12, 2023 in order to secure a spot. If no written confirmation is received by the school before that date the spot will be offered to another family.
Financial aid assists families by taking on a portion of school tuition expenses. Financial assistance is reserved for children enrolled in P’tits Bouts and aims to:
- Enable current families to continue their child’s education at P’tits Bouts.
- Enable new families to join the school.
- Promote the socioeconomic diversity of families in the P’tits Bouts community.
- Provide students every opportunity to receive the best education possible.
Financial assistance is not a guaranteed in so far as it is based on the final amount allocated to the fund for that year. The level of assistance provided may therefore vary from one year to the next. To learn more and access the financial aid application forms, please click here.
Priority is Given To:
- Balance of the age ranges in each class.
- Students enrolled at P’tits Bouts for the previous
school year, as well as brothers and sisters, on a first come first served basis.
- Families with children enrolled in EFGB programming for the previous year, on a first come first served basis.
- All school days run from 8:30am – 3:00pm
- After school schedule from 3pm to 5 pm (additional fees apply)
- P’tits Bouts greatly appreciates donations of school supplies, including french books
- Each child must bring snacks and lunch daily (these are not provided by the school)
For tuition information by campus and payment plan schedule options please consult pages: